22nd October 2015 – 11th November 2015
Support The Poppy Appeal, show the nation you care and support the Legion’s fine work by giving generously.
- Reflection – through Remembrance of past sacrifice in the cause of freedom
- Hope – by remembering the past, a younger generation has the chance of a better future
- Comradeship – through shared experience and mutual support
- Selflessness – by putting others first
- Service – to those in need and in support of the whole community
To find out more about the Poppy Appeal and how you can help make a difference, please call the office on 020 8524 8374.
Remembrance Sunday always falls on the second Sunday in November. This year join us on Sunday 8th November 2015.